1. No one believes you. Even though you don’t mind being alone and you actually enjoy it, no one else will believe you. They think you’re just trying to put on a brave face to hide the fact that you’re hiding the pain of being alone.
2. Your success is ignored. When you talk about your big promotion or success at work, others will be happy for you… Then they will wonder if your career is more important than your love life and think that may be the reason you don’t have a boyfriend.
3. Friends insist on setting you up. Your friends will try to play matchmaker and claim they know the perfect man for you even if you’ve made it clear that you are not interested!
4. Your family isn’t happy with you. Even though you’re happy being single, your parents may not be if they are waiting on grandchildren.
6. You can’t have male friends. If you post a picture of yourself with a man online, or mention a male coworker in conversation, everyone will think you’re interested in him and push you to make a move.
7. You’re always the third wheel. Even though you’re happy to be single, it’s frustrating to be the only one in your friend group who’s unattached. No matter how much you love your friends’ boyfriends, sometimes you just want a girl’s night out.
8. Everyone assumes you’re living a crazy life. Some of your married friends will tell you how jealous they are of you, because you get to drink and go out all the time. Just because you are single, people assume you don’t have any responsibilities and you’re out having fun 24/7.
10. You’re accused of being a bitch. If you constantly turn down men, you’ll be accused of being selfish, bitchy, and cold.
There is nothing wrong with you for wanting to remain single, it’s a life choice and you shouldn’t let the judgement over others change that. Do what makes you happy!